Then in 2001, I made a conscious decision to immerse myself totally into the real estate field. Reasons being, that I enjoy interacting with people and helping them achieve positive results.
Most of my work experiences have been in customer service, prior to getting into the real estate field.
After the transition to a full-time Realtor and gaining much-needed training and experience, D Lucas Realty,Inc. was opened for business in 2006.
Almost seven years later and almost three hundred closed transactions, we are doing quite well.
What I’ve done to hone my skills as a professional to provide better service to my clients and customers, is gain an educational advantage on most real estate agents through the following professional affiliations;
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- Long Island Board of Realtors
I’ve taken several certification and designation classes, with the following awarded credentials;
- Certified Buyer Representative – CBR
- Accredited Buyer Representative – ABR
- Broker Price Opinion Resource – BPOR
- Graduate of Realtor Institute – GRI
- Short sale & Foreclosure Resource – SFR
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist – SRES
I currently serve as a Director on the Executive Board for Long Island Board of Realtors’ Multiple Listing Service as Vice President for Queens (2011 & 2012) and will serve as Secretary in 2013.
I’m also a founding member and current President of the local NAREB Board of Realtist in Queens.
Thank you for stopping by and learning more about me and I look forward to meeting and working with you soon.
“People don’t care what you know, until they know how much you care”